Welcome to Redstone Ridge Farm! We have created this blog to share some of the more memorable events that are a part of our lives here on the hill in upstate New York, just across the Vermont border.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Lauren Game, #1

Howdy Folks, 
Today's Question is... Guess Where We Are!
Here is the deal, I give you the Latitude and Longitude and you guess the closest city. Use that head for something other than a hat rack, people. (Googling is allowed, after you have given it a good try)
Put the answer on as a comment, first person to get it right, might get something special!

Are you ready, here it is:

42 degrees 29 520'
96 degrees 25 800'

Good Luck, and May the Best Man Win.
Heading West into the Sunset

5 comments:

  1. Lauren, hows about omaha ? Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!! How's the traveling this a.m.? Z and I (Mom) are putting in a belated guess for yesterday's 'Where in the States are the Niles' question: Blair, Nebraska?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam guesses Lincoln, Nebraska -- did I win?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...I tried to find it and ended up in China....I think I did something wrong! :) So I did it again...(right..I think..:) So now I'm going with Sioux City Nebraska! To be specific -
    401-499 4th Ave, South Sioux City, NE 68776
    Hope your having fun on your trip!!
    ~Magster

    ReplyDelete